Collection and use of Personal Information
In order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy, we have created this Cookies Policy and Privacy Statement. This statement applies to anyone who visits our website. It explains how we may collect information from you when you visit our website and how we use that information.
CAMBUS MEDICAL’s Cookies Policy
What are cookies and how do we use them?
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in your web browser while you are browsing a website. There are three different groups of cookies which we use:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These are essential to enable navigation around our website and use its features. Without these, we would be unable to provide you with certain features.
- Functionality Cookies allow our website to remember choices you have made and helps to provide an enhanced, more personal experience on our website.
- We use Performance Cookies to help us improve our website and our online services. These cookies gather information about how our site is used, including which pages you visit most often. These cookies are anonymous, which means that they won’t collect information which identifies you.
How to manage your Cookies
You can delete cookies stored on your computer or change your privacy settings at any time via your browser settings. These browsers include but are not limited to
- Internet Explorer
CAMBUS MEDICAL will assume that you agree to the placement of cookies on your device unless you specifically choose not to receive our cookies, in which case we cannot guarantee that your experience will be as fulfilling as it would otherwise be.
Your Privacy Matters to CAMBUS MEDICAL
CAMBUS MEDICAL respects your privacy and any personal information that you provide will be treated in confidence applying reasonable standards of security, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Any information that you provide will not be made available to third parties unless legally obliged to do so.
If you wish to find out more about how CAMBUS MEDICAL manages issues of website data protection please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAMBUS MEDICAL collects information from you through this website in two ways:
- If you choose to contact CAMBUS MEDICAL via email, your details will be used only for the purposes for which you intended. When your email has been actioned, the original message will be retained by CAMBUS MEDICAL for a reasonable period of time. Note: Email is a not fully secure method of communication. If there are details which for any reason you do not wish to send via email, you should contact CAMBUS MEDICAL by post or telephone. Contact details are available on our website.
- Contact Forms. These are used to contact us via our website in relation to any queries you may have.
Further information in relation to data protection in Ireland may be found by visiting the website of the Data Protection Commissioner.